The local bars near Greenway are full of succulent flavors to introduce to your taste buds to. Park at Greenway and spend the night enjoying the flavors of these amazing bars.
- • Sub 51: Sub 51 is a signature bottle service lounge, situated on the lower level of River North’s Hub 51
- • Howl at the Moon: Howl at the Moon live music bar in Chicago is a high-energy party.
- • Rockit Bar & Grill: Hangout with creative pub grub downstairs plus DJs & dancing in clubby surrounds upstairs.
- • Bub City: Large wood & brick bar with a country-Western theme & a menu of BBQ/American comfort food.
- • O’Callahan’s: Neighborhood Irish pub with burgers, bar food & beer served till late in cozy tavern environs.
- • Studio Paris: Bustling spot with classically inspired French bistro fare in a chic space with an upstairs lounge.
- • John Barleycorn: Polished pub with craft beers, grub, a rooftop bar & weekly high-energy DJ sets.
- • Moe’s Cantina: Late-night Mexican spot in an exposed-brick space with high ceilings & wrought-iron chandeliers.
- • Public House: Sports bar/lounge with TVs, upscale pub grub & over 100 beers—some booths have their own beer taps.